JUST THE BEGINNING antiqued silver BANGLE
An antiqued silver cuff bangle from artisans in Mpumalanga, South Africa, “the place where the sun rises”. One of our more solid designs, this carefully beaten bangle is a beautiful piece and can opened and closed to accommodate your wrist. Designed and individually made by in South Africa by highly skilled artisans.
- Ethically handmade artisan jewellery
- Handcrafted South African jewellery
- Expertly silver plated and brass based, giving the bangle durability to withstand repeated opening and closing
- the bangle is lacquered to protect it from discolouration but can be buffed with a polishing cloth if preferred
- Your bangle will be presented in a voile drawstring bag ideal for storing the bangle in or gifting
- matching brooch and necklace available